Earth Conductivity Material
T.A.M is a completing grounding material that has high moisture holding capacity, is produced to reduce the earth resistance and impedance measurement. It contains natural cemen
- Can be installed by mixing with water or dry form.
- When T.A.M is mixed with water, it can take 3 times water as its
volume and composed a slurry form.
- It has non-corrosive, bentonie based structure.
- Performs in all soil conditions.
- Can be installed earthing conductors are placed either vertically or
- May reduce the size of the grounding system where conventional
system is unsatisfactory.
- Is not dissolved, decomposed.
- Complies with IEC 62561-7