Earth Conductivity Material
T.A.M. PLUS is produced to reduce the earth resistance, improve the grounding effectiveness and impedance measurements. It contains natural cements and becomes highly conductive, long-lasting concrete when it is dryed.
- Dramatically reduces earth resistance and impedance measurements.
- It is non-corrosive, high conductive carbon based structure
- Performs in all soil conditions even during dry spells.
- Can be installed in dry form in vertical orientation.
- May reduce the size of the grounding system where conventional
system is unsatisfactory
- Does not require periodic irrigating, restoration, maintenance or
- Is not dissolved, decomposed.
- Easy to use and fully cured in 15 days.
- Complies with IEC 62561-7